For all those taking on the 2015 Cape Argus Pick & Pay Cycle Tour,Â DCB Couriers have an exceptional transport offer!
DCB is our courier service of choice and takes care of nearly 80% of all our online orders.Â They’ve been successfully delivering Autostyle products through out South Africa for nearly 10 years and now they’re offering a convenient and affordable bicycle transport services for Joburgers or Durbanites wanting to ship their bicycles to Cape Town for the big race!
Cape Argust Pick & Pay Cycle Tour DCB Transport Promotion
DCB Logistics will be providing
transport for your bicycles to/from the 2015 Pick & Pay Argust Race.
Minimal dismantling is required and a reinforced box will be provided by DCB.
Front Wheel to be removed, handle bars turned, seat post dropped if long. All packaging done by client.
Option 1 – R950.00.00
- Drop-off at DCB Johannesburg,
- 15 Sim Road, Kempton Park (just off Pomona Road)
- Drop off Dates from 23rd February until 4th March.
- between 08:00 & 15:00
Option 2 – R1200.00
- Contact us on the below email or number and we will send you a box & bubble wrapping.
- We will then arrange a suitable collection date from your work or home address.
- Please arrange before 25th February 10:00 to finalize your booking arrangement.
Option 3 – R1150.00
- Drop-off at DCB Durban 79 Marseilles Crescent, Briardene, Durban
- Drop off Dates from 23rd February until 2nd March.
- between 08:30 & 18:00
Collection in Cape Town
- Collect at DCB Cape Town
- 7 Milan Street, CTI Business Park, Airport Industria.
- Tel: 021 – 380 – 0065 ,
Collection dates from 4th March up to Friday 6th March. between 8:00 and 20:00
Upon finishing the race, please proceed to the Long Haul Bike Park to hand your bike back to DCB for the return trip to Johannesburg or Durban.
Bikes will need to be collected from our JHB/DBN premises
Payment to be made via EFT in advance of the box being couriered to you, or by cash if you are dropping off. Insurance is additional (charges apply)
DCB will not cover insurance for any scratches, minorÂ damages to bike due to the nature of the product being shipped. DCB will however, cover total destruction or theft of bike for an insurance cover of 2.5% of value (Maximum value of R40 000), minimum charge R500 with an excess of 10 %, minimum R100
Bookings, Contact & Further Information:
contact Susan Adamini – 072 103 7469Â Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel 011 230 2000
Cut off dates is 27th February 2015